Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Visitor


Biking on Jekyll Island




Dear Friend,
It has been a while since I posted and I wanted to post to assure you that I am still alive, well and kicking. I have been buried in work here recently yet fret not for me, I need the money after the past couple of very lean years. 

Of interest, I have had a visitor in the past few days. I have posted a video of him here. He came to visit three days in a row. He was a juvenile just on the verge of flying. He would come walking around the neighbors house to our front porch where he would relax and drink water from Laura's little fountain. He would stay about three hours and then mosey of on foot.

We have a mirrored sunscreen film on the front storm door. He would admire the lovely bird he saw there. My dog Scooter would bark at him and I guess he marveled at the talent of his new found friend to sound like a dog. Do you suppose he came for the company? I of course was able to sit behind the door and take pictures and video.

He came first on Tuesday. On Wednesday, he startled the FedEx driver. He visited on Thursday. On Friday, he learned to fly.

I will end my missive now. Take care and I will write soon.

Brad

No comments: