Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miscellaneous Items

I'm busy, busy these days grinding away at my CAD work station. I thought I would take a few minutes to post a couple of items. The first is a painting I executed in photoshop. The colors reversed when I uploaded the file to Blogger even though I used a web safe palette, hummm. I had this problem before, Oh, I'll post it anyway. Any ideas why, I would like to hear. I'm going to execute some Photoshop painting especially for posting mainly for the practice and I like to do them.

I'm also posting another piece of working background music I'm enjoying these days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julita said...

Check that your workspace in Photoshop (document color settings) are set to RGB and not to CMYK or something else. It should be under the Image menu, under Mode. Also, if you want to save the file for just posting on the web, choose "Save for Web" in your File menu, which should make the process easier (it won't effect your actual working file).