I picked up this little fun quiz from Marianne at Mandalas & More, but it originated with Soulbrush at http://soulbrush.blogspot.com/.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, in a green salad with cabbage.
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I grew up rabbit and quail hunting.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? None.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs, with mustard, ketchup and slaw.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street after all my name is Fred Gailey (see the list of characters.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee (black).
9. Can you do push ups? A few.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding band, I really don't like to wear even a watch.
11. Favorite hobby? Astronomy.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes, in a big way.
13. What's your favorite shoe? My Birkenstocks
14. Middle Name? Bradley, first name Fred after my grandfather, Fred Watson Gailey.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 'I don't have three thoughts,' 'Where's my coffee,' 'Why am I doing this?'
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Ice tea (I'm southern), coffee, Coke (I'm from Georgia).
17. Current worry? After having embarked on making a new life as an artist, I don't have have enough time left to finish the job. That's depressing!
18. Current hate right now? I hate that in a time when people are stressed to the limit, marketers are trying to play on the situation by callously exhorting virtues of thrift and pulling together just to try to foist a product no one even needs off on them or even worse one of the big players in the creation of the mess trying to do the same while begging for relief yet never changing their ways.
19. pepsi or coke? COKE (See above).
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sitting, propped up in bed, watching TV.
21. Where would you like to go? Great Britain, China, Australia, Mars.
22. Which friends will complete this? No Clue.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I am desiring new slippers, I also wear Crocs as slippers.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? A really odd ochre yellow sweatshirt.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, I am a talented whistler and can whistle really loudly.
27. Favorite color? Greens.
28. Would you be a good pirate? Absolutely.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is stuck in my mind and playing over and over.
30. Favorite Girl's Names? Georgia, Kate.
31. Favorite boy's names? Fred, Bradley.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Handkerchief.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The Daily Show.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? The sheets that were just about worn out.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? . I've lived an unusually injury free life, that includes thirteen years as an Ironworker. I do remember one cut when I was about ten that I could see the bits and pieces wiggling around.
36. Do you love where you live? I love where I live except the days that I hate it. I can drive, in my Jeep, an hour and be fifteen miles from human habitation. That's in mountain jungle but, we can drive ten minutes and my wife can purchase Prada bags and Jimmy Choo shoes.
37. What did you want to be when you grew up? A farmer.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I have no loud friends!
39. How many dogs do you have? Scooter.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know, it's a secret.
41. What is your favorite book? Secret Life of Bees
42. What is your favorite candy? Kisses.
43. Favorite Sports Team? The Ramblin' Wrecks from Georgia Tech.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Traveling Man/Beautiful Loser
Have a lovely Saturday.