Friday, January 9, 2009

Another new series.


In a previous post, I talked about new series I'm starting this year. I'm also attempting to further refine my figurative work that I brush by exaggerating the contours. I've included a detail from an earlier post. Note the area around the cheek and chin. I want to have more of this contouring in my work. It's a bit of a counterpoint to my sprayed work that has a flatness. In preparation I'm doing more drawing, trying to push the contours and overlap.

I have a couple of series of new prints but they will be more prosaic and merely a continuation of work I have already started. I also have another larger project that I'm formulating now but more about that later after I've had time to work out some details.

Brad

1 comment:

Mònica Ràfols said...

Hi! Thanks a lot for to follow my Mandala's blog, I want to create something different, amazing and colaborate with the people in the world to understand the Mandala's power.
Dahlonega it's a nice place!